- We will be following thorough disinfecting guidelines as stated by CDC and mandated by the State of Massachusetts, which include cleaning and sanitizing throughout our location and between each appointment. Everything we touch will be wiped down regularly with an EPA medical grade disinfectant.
- We will keep cleaning logs that include date, time, and scope of cleaning.
- A hand held UVC device will be used to further disinfect all areas of the medspa.
- Plexiglass partitions have been installed at the Front Desk.
- Hand sanitizer has been placed throught medspa.
- Team members will have their temperatures checked before entering our location with our non-contact digital forehead thermometers.
- Our staff will be wearing Personal Protective Equipment including but not limited to face masks, gowns, face shields, and gloves.
- We will be limiting the number of people inside our location and have social distancing cues for staff and guests to reference to allow 6’ social distancing.
- At this time, we will pause our coffee and water bar.
- Coats/bags will not be taken by the desk staff until further notice.
- We will not be offering magazines, pamphlets, or any other reading material since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Our waiting area will be closed to ensure safe social distancing.
- A Safety + Protection fee of $5.00 will be added per service.
- Although we love hugs, and we will WANT to hug you, our staff will be refraining from physical touch. You might see an enthusiastic wave!
- Appointments are required.
- Walk-in/Last Minute Appointments – please call us from your car and we will let you know if we have appointments available
- When you arrive for your appointment please call us at 978-432-2182. We will advise you to wait in your car until we’re ready for you.
- Please bring minimal possessions into the salon. Leave your personal belongings at home or in the car if possible.
- Every guest/patient will need to sign a consent form upon entering medspa.
- We will be taking your temperature upon arrival into the medspa.
- Any guest/patient with a temperature over 100 degrees will not be allowed into the salon.
- Please come to your appointment alone (unless you have a medical condition or if you are accompanying a minor).
- You cannot wait for other clients/patients.
- Please call us to reschedule your appointment if you are feeling ill, someone in your house is feeling ill, or if someone in your house has tested positive for covid-19 less than 14 days ago.
- Cancellations: Please call us twenty-four hours prior to your appointment to reschedule. Any no show appointments will be charged the full price.
- Contactless payment methods are encouraged. Clients/Patients may call ahead and prepay for their service to minimize interaction with the front desk.
- Receipts will be sent via email only, paper receipts are no longer available.
- Gratuity: Every service provider will have their own gratuity boxes in their rooms if you wish to tip in cash or check.* You may also use Venmo. Our Service providers Venmo accounts will be posted in their rooms. Gratuity is not allowed on credit cards.
*please note that the Front Desk will not be able to make change for you. If you wish to tip your service provider in cash, please bring the appropriate amount.
If you have a disability or health condition and have concerns about your ability to comply with any of the above requirements, please let us know by contacting us at least 48-hours in advance of your appointment, or let the Guest Experience Coordinator know at the time of booking so that we can do our best to accommodate your needs.
In the meantime, we are here for you if you have any questions or concerns.
Call us at 978-432-2182
Stay Safe & Be Well – we will see you soon!